ISO Occupational Health & Safety 45001 Internal Auditor (2 Days)Member News
2 Day Course Expand your auditing skills and understand how to audit the processes of an ISO 45001. Delegates will gain an understanding of the IATF 16949 requirements.
- Learn how to develop a Health & Safety Management System within your organization
- The structure of BS OHSAS 18001 and how it connects with the PDCA.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk-based thinking, leadership and process management.
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform a environmental standards audit
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a risk-based approach
The BS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor and awareness training course provides an excel-lent understanding of the requirements of auditing health and safety management systems to BS OHSAS 18001, providing OH&S practitioners and systems auditors with the skills necessary to competently perform internal OH&S management system audits.
- Those looking to gain the knowledge on how to manage the clauses of BS OHSAS 18801
- Staff who will be involved in performing internal OH&S audits New and Existing
- Auditees who wish to understand the audit process
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Environmental managers and advisers
- Integrated risk managers
- Have a good understanding of an effective occupational health and safety management system
- Fully understand the role and responsibilities of the internal auditor
- Plan and prepare for an effective internal audit against BS OHSAS 18001
- Gather objective evidence through interview
- Create internal audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Deliver continuous improvement through the latest occupational health and safety practices